The BICOM media team – what we can do for you
BICOM aims to put British journalists in touch with the latest news and thinking from Israel.
The BICOM media team works closely with journalists to provide a range of services to members of the press.
- Arranging interviews with high-level figures in Israeli politics, former and serving diplomats, academics and heads of leading think-tanks.
- Suggesting experts for media interviews (or background briefings for articles) on a wide range of Israel-related topics, such as the Middle East peace process and the Iranian nuclear issue.
- Suggesting potential op-ed writers.
- Providing the latest polling data from Israel and Palestine on politics and conflict-related issues.
- Organising media trips to Israel both for those who have never visited Israel, and for those who are already experts on the region (for more details contact the media team).
- Hosting London-based seminars and briefings with key figures who have expertise on the Middle East.
- Offering high-level analysis as well as background information on issues relating to Israel and the Middle East conflict in the news agenda. This includes providing weekly analysis emails, a daily press review and bespoke briefings from BICOM’s Research Team.
For media enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For out of hours enquiries, please call the media team on 07879 644099 or email email@example.com.