A unique gathering of Middle East experts will take place in Westminster between 9am and 5pm for a series of high-level discussions at BICOM’s joint policy conference with the Jewish News, UK-Israel Shared Strategic Challenges.
You can watch a live stream of the conference in full in the below video.
The main focus of the debate will be the impact of the Donald Trump presidency on Israel and the Middle East. There will also be panels of experts discussing UK-Israel High Tech cooperation, new thinking on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and terrorism in Israel and Europe.
Key speakers and panellists at the conference include:
- Home Secretary Amber Rudd MP
- Shadow Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry MP
- Washington Institute William Davidson Distinguished Fellow Ambassador Dennis Ross
- Veteran Israeli-Palestinian negotiator and BICOM Senior Visiting Fellow Brig. Gen (res) Michael Herzog
- Professor Jonathan Rynhold, author of The Arab-Israeli Conflict in American Political Culture
- Co-author of the Israel Peace Initiative Koby Huberman
- Herbert Samuel Professor Emeritus of Political Science at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Shlomo Avineri