A well-known campaigner for Jewish prayer rights on the Temple Mount was shot yesterday in Jerusalem. The assassination attempt comes with low-level violence and tension…
The shooting last night of Temple Mount campaigner Rabbi Yehuda Glick in Jerusalem came after Palestinian leaders persistently alleged that Israel would change the status…
Responding to reported hostile comments by an administration figure aimed at Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Washington officials yesterday underscored the importance of US-Israel ties….
- Hard-line Jewish leader shot in Jerusalem (Telegraph)
- Palestinian suspected in drive-by shooting of Jewish activist killed, Israeli security services say (Haaretz)
- Thousands made homeless as buffer zone is built in Gaza (The Times)
- Palestinians ask UN to demand Israel end settlements (Ynet)
- Barrel bombs hit Syrian refugee camp, say residents (The Guardian)