US Secretary of State John Kerry yesterday appealed to Congressional lawmakers not to adopt further sanctions on Iran or risk unravelling the interim nuclear deal…
Tensions continued to simmer yesterday between coalition partners Yesh Atid and Jewish Home, with a number of disagreements between both parties continuing throughout the week….
According to a report in this morning’s Financial Times, an EU court of auditors report to be published this week will criticise Europe’s management of…
- Brussels criticised for paying non-working Gaza civil servants (FT)
- Iran’s Rouhani puts kibosh on meeting with Peres (Times of Israel)
- Two Israelis awarded Nobel Prize in Sweden (Jerusalem Post)
- Saudis want key role in nuclear talks with Iran (The Times)
- Spanish journalists kidnapped in Syria (BBC)